- Candidate should be an Indian National
- Should have passed the HSC (Std.XII) examination of MSBSHSE or its equivalent examination.
- With subjects English, Physics, Chemistry and Biology /Mathematics and secured minimum 50% marks.
- Minimum 45% in case of candidates of Backward class categories belonging to Maharshtra State only.
- Obtained non zero score in Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics at MHT-CET.
- Diploma holders who have passed the diploma course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks from the Polytechnic affiliated to MSBTE
- or AICTE approved autonomous Polytechnics in Maharashtra State
- Diploma Holders who have passed minimum two years course in Pharmacy
- With minimum of 50% marks and medium of instruction as English from the outside of Maharashtra.
- Admission process for Government quota seats will be carried out as per the schedule declared by the Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai (Maharashtra State) from time to time. Students are also advised to see the website of Directorate of Technical Education i.e. www.dte.org.in
- Institute is joined to AUPPC for centralized M.Pharm admission process, hence students interested to seek admission for M.Pharm are advised to see website of AUPPC i.e. www.auppc.org
- The detailed admission process for Institute / Minority candidates will be notified on announcement from the Director of Technical Education, Maharashtra State. All the relevant details for admission for Institute / Minority candidates will be displayed on college notice board and on college website (www.hrpatelpharmacy.co.in) from time to time.
- The principal of this institute will invite applications for the Institute / Minority seats available by giving publicity in the leading newspapers.
- Aspiring candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria given above should apply directly to the Principal. Such seats will be filled by institute strictly on merit basis at institute level.
- Admission process for the seats remaining vacant after CAP round and Institute / Minority quota round will be carried out separately. Schedule will be displayed on the Notice board as well on the web site of the institute. All such seats will be filled by institute strictly on merit basis at institute level.
|DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE ADMISSION|
|SN||Type of Certificate / Document||Issuing Authority|
|1||SSC Mark sheet||Secondary and Higher Secondary Board|
|2||HSC Mark sheet / Diploma Marksheet||Secondary and Higher Secondary Board|
|3||LC/TC of HSC||School / College|
|4||HSC / Diploma Passing Certificate||Technical Examination Board|
|5||Bonafide and Character Certificate||School / College|
|6||Proof of Nationality (Any one of following Original Certificate in English)|
|Certificate of Nationality||Divisional / District Magistrate|
|The School leaving Certificate indicating the Nationality of the candidate as 'Indian'.|
|Indian Passport in the name of the candidate, issued by appropriate authorities.|
Birth Certificate of the Candidate indicating the place of birth in India.
|Domicile Certificate of candidate||Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar|
|7||Domicile Certificate of father / mother /candidate
(for Type A and Type B candidates)
|Executive Magistrate/ Mamlatdar / Tehsildar|
|8||Migration Certificate (for OMS / Other university Candidate)||Concern Board / University|
|9||First Attempt/Trial Certificate||School / College|
|10||Affidavit regarding Gap (if any)||On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate|
|11||Gujrathi Linguistic Minority Affidavit (if any)||On stamp paper of Rs. 100 and affidavit in front of Executive Magistrate|
|12||Caste Certificate (if applicable)||Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State|
|13||Caste Validity (if applicable)||Divisional Social Welfare office/ Director Tribe Scrutiny Committee|
|14||Creamy layer (if applicable)||Execute Magistrate of Maharashtra State / Collector of district|
|15||CET score card||DTE, Mumbai|
|16||CAP Allotment letter||DTE Mumbai / AUPPC|
|17||GPAT Score Card||Examination of Authority of GPAT|
Note for the students admitted in Government Quota
Affidavit by Students and Parents
You can download / view our admission brochure here.
|For the admission to D. Pharmacy, B. Pharmacy or M. Pharmacy the candidate and their parents must submit the given affidavit.|
CANCELLATION OF ADMISSION AND REFUND OF FEES
- Application for the cancellation of admission (institute as well as hostel) will be considered if and only if the candidate has taken admission (institute as well as hostel) by paying full fees and has submitted all required documents / certificates / undertaking / affidavit in originals at the time of admission.
- The rules regarding cancellation of admission and refund of fees shall be as described by DTE, Mumbai brochure MHT CET.
- The candidate is required to apply in the proforma - O as given in DTE, Mumbai brochure MHT CET. If the cancellation is done after cut-off date, the student shall pay full course fee. (i.e Four years fee for the candidate admitted in First Year Pharmacy. Three years fee for the candidates admitted in Direct Second Year Pharmacy)
You can download / view sample admission form here.
|Sample Admission form for B. Pharm.|
You can download / view our admission brochure here.
|Admission Brochure for B. Pharm.|
The institute gives a very high emphasis on discipline of students in and outside campus. A student should abide by the institute and hostel rules and agree to conform to the rules and regulations in force from time to time. He/she will do nothing either inside or outside the institute that will interfere with its orderly governance, discipline and image.